- The company stores temporarily or as an intermediary User information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. The Company records the IP address(es) of each user of the Site and tracks its Users by the use of “Clickstream Cookies” inter-alia in compliance with statutory regulations and for security reasons. If the user objects to any of this please do not use the site(s).
- At the time of registration, you are requested to complete a form providing us with information regarding your name, company name, address, email, telephone and other personal information as well as your business information. Further if you submit any information to be published on the site including but not limited to Company Profile, Product Catalog, Product Pictures, Trade Leads then you are deemed to have given your consent to the publication of such information.
- By using the site, you consent to the collection, storage and use of your browsing sequence on this website. We share this information with trusted 3rd parties only for the purpose of showing you marketing communications of interest. No personally identifiable information is shared except when the law requires so or it is permitted in terms of this policy. We do not otherwise sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally identifying information of our users.
- In order to support many of the services that we provide on a free basis to our visitors we display advertisements based on usage trends and visitor statistics. User’s personal and business information is used to serve targeted advertising through the company’s websites, customized e-mailers, newsletters etc. Further once the user’s information is displayed on the websites the user may start receiving enquiries through SMS, Mails, Phone etc. over which TBA has no control.
- We employ various security measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure proper use of information. These measures are both electronic as well as physical but at the same time no data transmission over the net can be guaranteed to be 100 % secure. Also, it is advised to please keep in mind that the personal and business information posted online is accessible to the public and hence you may receive unsolicited communication from other parties.
- Disclaimer in Respect of Pharmaceutical Products Available On www.thekikapu.com
com is a platform that does not facilitate the purchase of pharmaceutical products, in fact, it only advertises and/or showcases the pharmaceutical products posted by the Suppliers listed on the website – www.thekikapu.com. The Buyers and Suppliers assure Trade Biz Africa Ltd and hereby agree to abide by and be compliant of all the related laws, rules, regulations, notifications or orders issued by the Government of Kenya or any of its Agencies from time to time. Trade Biz Africa Ltd shall not be responsible for any information/content related to the Medicine(s) and/or Drugs, posted / provided / displayed by the listed Suppliers on our website – www.thekikapu.com, as we are only a medium of advertisement for the Buyers and Suppliers. Suppliers of the Medicines and/or Drugs hereby undertake that they shall solely be responsible and shall bear all the liabilities in respect of selling prescriptive Medicines and / or Drugs mentioned in the Schedules of the Food, Drugs and Chemical Substance Act, without the Certified Practitioner’s Prescription. In the event of breach of such condition, Trade Biz Africa Ltd shall not be liable and responsible in any manner whatsoever, as Trade Biz Africa Ltd does not take part in the actual transaction that takes place between the Buyers and Suppliers. User(s) of the website – www.thekikapu.com undertake and agree to INDEMNIFY and hold harmless Trade Biz Africa Ltd or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or representatives from and against any/all losses, liabilities, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees and expenses, any third-party claims), which Trade Biz Africa Ltd may incur or suffer as a result of or in connection with any illegal sales of drugs and/or medicines.
In compliance with Food, Drugs and Chemical Substance Act and Rules, we don’t display or list the Medicines and/or Drugs mentioned in the Schedule X of the Food, Drugs and Chemical Substance Act. Trade Biz Africa Ltd does not offer any guarantees or warranties on the medicinal products or services displayed or listed on our website – www.thekikapu.com and is not liable for any transaction between the Buyers & Suppliers as such, including the sale of any medicine(s) restricted and / or banned for sale by the Governmental or any other Regulatory Authorities.
Please note that this policy may be changed and or updated at future dates so do check periodically.
Last Updated: 07/09/2017